The executive body of the Institute is the Directorate. It comprises the Executive Director, the chief accountant (accountant), and, by order of the Executive Director, other full-time employees of the Organization.
The Directorate is headed by the Executive Director.
The Directorate shall have the following powers:
- enforcing the decisions adopted by the General Meeting, Comptroller of the Organization, and the Management Board;
- supervising accounting and reporting of the Organization;
- providing organizational support for the Management Board in performing its duties; arranging the preparation of sessions of the Management Board;
- organizing due procurement; managing property in accordance with the decisions of the General Meeting and the Management Board;
- drawing up the annual budget of the Organization and presenting it to the Management Board for approval;
- performing all general work of the Organization, including relations with representatives of the government, the civil society and international institutions for accomplishing the statutory goals of the Organization;
- appointing the organizing committee of the General Meeting and preparing sessions of the General Meeting;
- publishing the annual report of the Management Board on accomplishing the statutory goals at the official website;
- exercising other powers granted to the Directorate by this Charter, decisions of the General Meeting, and/or the Management Board.